Indie game publisher Monster Couch is proud to announce the worldwide release of Steamburg, available today on the Nintendo® Switch. Produced by Steampunk-specialists, Telehorse, Steamburgis an award-winning puzzle adventure exploration game, offering a combination of unique gameplay and compelling steampunk visuals. The game was recently awarded Best Upcoming Game @ IMGA in San Francisco, March 2017.
Steamburg challenges you to play the role of Professor Vincent Cornelius Moore. Unarmed, you must fight the robots that invaded the city of Steamburg. Your only available weapon
Narrative elements are of great importance. In 2016, Steamburg won an award for Best Storytelling at White Nights in Helsinki. Dialogues reveal Vincent to be a scientist responsible for testing a new weapon in Steamburg. At the same time, he is searching for his fiancée who was reported to be in Steamburg when the robots attacked. Some narrative elements are connected directly with the gameplay. Players can also find many letters and photos and discover the love story of Vincent and his fiancée.
- 32 atmospheric Steampunk levels
- Hidden locations to discover
- Dozens of narrative objects to be explored
- Original score by Silver Rocket
- Outstanding American and British voice actors including Bruce Glover (known for Diamonds Are Forever and Chinatown)
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Features Blockchain Technology Private Keys - February 21, 2019
- BlackBerry Completes Acquisition of Cylance - February 21, 2019
- Realms of Arkania – Star Trail available for Xbox One - February 21, 2019