Com2uS has released a developer interview video for its upcoming mobile RPG, Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes.
The interview video features the developers’ introduction of the game and insights into its development. This includes Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes’ exclusive features, such as the first-time creation of awakened Skylanders, and key
Production Project Manager, May Cho, expresses, “We know that previous Skylanders games were really popular with fans” Cho further explains, “We wanted to bring that same fun and excitement felt from the video games onto mobile.”
Com2uS USA’s Assistant Producer, Angel Ortiz, comments, “My ultimate goal and inspiration is to help release an awesome game that not only appeases to the hardcode Skylanders fans, but also bring Skylanders to fresh new eyes (…)”
Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes is a mobile RPG created in collaboration between Activision and Com2uS. The game features an original story with over 80 different Skylanders. Players are empowered to take advantage of character elements and skill combinations to gain strategic advantages in the riveting turn-based battles.
- Com2uS’ interview video, featuring the developers of the highly anticipated title, Skylanders™ Ring of Heroes, is now available.
- Includes background and insights into the game’s development as well as thoughts and impressions of the new mobile version of Skylanders™.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Songs of Skydale is out now on Steam - August 21, 2019
- Astellia Will launching on September 27th - August 21, 2019
- There’s a second game in the BTS series on the way. BTS STORYTELLING IP - August 21, 2019