New boutique game publisher Raiser Games and developer U-Play Online announced today that Youtubers Life OMG Edition is now available on the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™ consoles. To celebrate selling one million copies of the original game, this supersized version of the bestselling life sim reaches new platforms with a wealth of updated features, which will be a free update for existing owners of the game on PC and mobile.
In Youtubers Life OMG Edition, players create videos, get subscribers, attend events, interact with fans and grow their channels. You will launch your new venture from your parents’ house and gain your first subscribers, views and likes, but soon you’re well on your way to fame and fortune as a popular influencer. Meet other well-known youtubers, go to the wildest parties, share your life through social media and deal with your haters. Monetize your content, sign with exclusive networks and customize your place with the coolest stuff. Grow until you can afford a mansion in outer space!
Follow your passion to success in one of three channels, or all of them!
- Become a famous gamer in the Gaming Channel: Record gameplays, reviews, speed runs, walkthroughs… Collect all the consoles from across generations, play your favorite titles and even develop your own video games!
- Play your own compositions in the Music Channel: Play 30 different instruments and more than 10 music genres. Publish covers, lessons, duets, compose the catchiest songs and give exciting live concerts!
- Cook the tastiest recipes in the Cooking Channel: Create new, exotic dishes from different gastronomies. Upload tips, tutorials and collaborative dishes, become an experienced chef and work in your own restaurant!
Both longtime fans and newcomers will enjoy tons of features that offer an immersive, dynamic experience on their path to stardom, including an interface designed especially for consoles. Players will find realistic social interactions, from NPCs who may offer quests, active relationships with social media followers, and viewers whose morale may suffer if you don’t respond to their wishes. Interaction with collaborators and networks can boost your productivity… or create fresh problems. The integrated task system helps keep the savvy youtuber on top of everything.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Released Today - February 21, 2019
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Features Blockchain Technology Private Keys - February 21, 2019
- BlackBerry Completes Acquisition of Cylance - February 21, 2019