Psyonix, independent video game developer and publisher, has announced that the ‘December Update’ will go live in Rocket League on December 3 for all platforms (pending first party certifications).
The content included in the December Update is:
- Enhanced Xbox One X Support – The game on Xbox One X can be displayed in native 4K resolution at 60 frames per second, complete with HDR (high dynamic range). For more information, please read the latest blog post HERE
- Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 5 – The fifth and final Monstercat playlist of the year will feature tracks from various Monstercat Instinct artists
- New Community Flags – Speedy, Extra Life, and additional Monstercat artist Flags
- Various Quality of Life Improvements
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Songs of Skydale is out now on Steam - August 21, 2019
- Astellia Will launching on September 27th - August 21, 2019
- There’s a second game in the BTS series on the way. BTS STORYTELLING IP - August 21, 2019