XSEED Games, the independent-minded publishing brand of Marvelous USA, Inc., today announced that GUNGRAVE VR, the PlayStation®VR for PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system shooter featuring third- and first-person gameplay modes, will be launching in North America digitally and at retail on December 11, 2018. GUNGRAVE VR U.N, the standalone episode 2 content which greatly expands on the story and gameplay of GUNGRAVE VR, will also launch on the same day. The “Loaded Coffin Edition,” which includes both games at a value bundle price, is now available for pre-order digitally on the PlayStation®Store at $39.99, or at retail stores for the same suggested retail price of $39.99 for the physical version. GUNGRAVE VR will also be sold individually on the PlayStation Store for $29.99, while GUNGRAVE VR U.N., which does not require the base game to play, will be available separately for $14.99. As a bonus, all pre-orders at the PlayStation Store will come with an exclusive “Loaded Coffin Edition” theme.
Launching with both Japanese and English voice options and featuring designs from original character designer Yasuhiro Nightow, GUNGRAVE VR delivers an authentic and immersive GUNGRAVE experience in virtual reality. In addition to pulse-pounding gunplay in the base game, the standalone episode GUNGRAVE VR U.N. adds three challenging levels with new side-scrolling gameplay and massive bosses, plus original opening and ending animated movies.
The GUNGRAVE VR “Loaded Coffin Edition” includes:
- Two PlayStation®VR for PlayStation®4 system games: GUNGRAVE VR and GUNGRAVE VR U.N
- GUNGRAVE VR U.N standalone game features
- 3 New Levels
- Challenging new side-scrolling and sliding gameplay
- 3D sound system
- New Opening and Ending animated movies
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Released Today - February 21, 2019
- New Samsung Galaxy S10 Features Blockchain Technology Private Keys - February 21, 2019
- BlackBerry Completes Acquisition of Cylance - February 21, 2019