Byte4Games and StarCruiser Studiocelebrate the return of the bullet-hell shooter genre with the launch of Mars Chaos Menace. Clearly inspired by genre classics such as EspRaDe, DoDonPachior Ikaruga, the title from Byte4Games mixes the classic approach of the arcade shooter genre with a 3D graphics environment with all kinds of visual effects.
If you love to dodge bullets by millimeters, face giant final bosses, use your shields in the last millisecond to avoid being destroyed and unleash special attacks capable of sweeping all enemies on screen, Mars Chaos Menace is your game.
We are in the Terraforming age after saving our homeworld, Earth, which was collapsed by radioactive contamination and the depletion of resources.
Now, humans are successfully colonizing nearby planets, using technology to adapt to these inhospitable and hostile places. For the first time in our existence we feel in harmony with everything.
But our activity and progress has attracted huge and warp monsters that only wish to devastate and sterilize planets by destroying the whole way of life.
We forgot something: chaos is the natural state of the universe...
- Neat aesthetics and design that you will be delighted with.
- Great variety of unique environments to be discovered in the missions.
- Impressive enemies that will make you suffer and excel your skills.
- Several different enemies with a unique behavior.
- Action and challenge guaranteed for arcade shooter lovers.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Trials Rising Standard Edition Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2019
- Take a Pokémon™ journey to the Kanto region with your energetic partner, Pikachu! - February 23, 2019
- Fan-made Switch games: PlataGO! Super Platform Game Maker contest winners announced - February 22, 2019