Galactic CivilizationsIII. The DLC adds 4 brand new playable factions from Star Control:
We’re excited to be bringing the
Some features that players can look forward to in the new DLC are:
• 4 new major factions with unique leaders, ship sets, music, and traits
◦ Free Trandals
• Dozens of new ship parts from Star Control: Origins for building and modifying your own ships
• New faction traits
• New ship style sets
All of the new factions in the DLC have unique traits that are suited to their playstyle and histories. The Tywom, for example, have a trait called “needy” that grants them a morale bonus whenever they make new friends. The Mowlings come with a slow, but powerful ship piloted by the mighty Jeff, who orbits planets and strikes at anyone who comes to mess with his subjects. The Mu’Kay start the game with Universal Translator and Interstellar Alliances techs, and the Free Trandals, suspicious of anything without a proper pulse due to their enslavement under the Overmind, have bonuses when dealing with synthetic and silicon-based lifeforms.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Songs of Skydale is out now on Steam - August 21, 2019
- Astellia Will launching on September 27th - August 21, 2019
- There’s a second game in the BTS series on the way. BTS STORYTELLING IP - August 21, 2019