London, United Kingdom – CrazyBot Corp. is proud to announce the release of CrazyBot for iOS and Android, a new bot for Candy Crush Saga. CrazyBot for Candy Crush Saga automatically detects all match combinations on the screen. You can easily find all move items through a on-screen-display by CrazyBot, allowing you to focus on move strategy. CrazyBot also provide you a walkthrough guide that includes a YouTube video when you get stuck on some levels. This bot is designed for you to beat all levels.
* Full walkthrough guide, including YouTube video
* Automatically detect all match combinations – Indicators guide you all match-3, match-4, match-5, and even special candies
* Best move indicator – Follow the highlight candy automatically picked by CCSaga bot to complete the level
* Full configurable features
* Dashboard to display all information you need
* Automatically complete the level (future upgrade)
Free VIP Giveaway:
1. Share to other forum
2. Share to Facebook
3. Share to other web site
4. Found critical issue and help on debugging
* Multiple resolution supported (FHD 1920×1080 in portrait mode recommended)
* Android 5.0 or later
* iOS 7.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, CrazyBot for Candy Crush Saga, is now free. CCSaga bot now offers a 1 hour free trial before purchasing. Once you register a forum account, you would get this trial. For all members who want to get Free VIP-30 or has some difficulty, you can show some contribution such as promoting CrazyBot.
CrazyBot Corp. is a long time applications developer currently focused on providing consumers with the highest quality game plug-ins. The developer is committed to creating in-depth and mentally engaging gaming experiences. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2018 CrazyBot Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and macOS are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World of Goo gets a Physical Release on the Switch, thanks to Super Rare Games Cult classic gets a boxed edition next week - February 17, 2020
- Lines XL – beautiful brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles coming to Nintendo Switch on February 20 - February 17, 2020
- Inclusive Indie Game ‘StarCrossed’ releases to overwhelmingly positive reception - February 17, 2020