Breach, the upcoming co-op, RPG dungeon “brawler” from QC Games, will have over 20 different classes to select from – so choosing the right class might be pretty tough. Well, QC Games has come to the rescue by showcasing a new class trailer from Breach and this week, it’s the close-combat, air juggling madness of the Auros Gladiator!
As one of the most exciting melee classes inBreach, the Auros Gladiator is all about taking on and isolating strong and Elite enemies with a continuous onslaught of aerial combos. If you’re a fan of certain third-person action games that involve lots of air juggling, then you’ll find the Auros Gladiator right up your alley.
Special Breach pre-order packages are available starting at $24.99 - players now can visit PlayBreach.com and take advantage of exclusive offers from the various pre-order packs that include Steam Early Access, and unique in-game items like sprays, dance
Also for those gamers registered for upcoming Breach Technical Alpha this weekend, please note the following days and hours to jump into the game – also content creators are allowed to record and
- Friday (11/9) from 3:00PM CDT to 7:00PM CDT
- Saturday (11/10) from 6:00 PM CDT to 10:00 PM CDT
- Sunday (11/11) from 3:00 PM CDT to 7:00 PM CDT
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- SUNDOG SCORCHES THE SWITCHBLADE BATTLEFIELD - April 25, 2019
- Embrace chaos as the Massive Fleets Update brings bigger battles to Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 - April 25, 2019
- X-MORPH: DEFENSE – DEMO VERSION AVAILABLE ON THE NINTENDO SWITCH - April 25, 2019