Spectrum Break is a synth aesthetic, physics platformer where you reshape a level by playing it. Blocks in each level float in zero gravity and can be pushed by the player, causing them to light up in a burst of vibrant color and sound. As players progress, new block types are introduced, and puzzles get more challenging.
History of the Android Launch
On March 29th, Spectrum Break released on Steam. However, Jason also created a viral IMGR post about the game’s release, and a large number of fans requested a mobile port. So now the game is coming to Android.
About Spectrum Break
• Everything can be pushed – Completely reshape a level as you play through it. Dynamic levels react to your movements, every play through will be unique.
• Smooth gameplay and atmosphere – Smooth gameplay, vibrant colors
• Challenging puzzles – Your reaction time and puzzle solving skills will be put to the test as new block
• Many paths to victory – Some players rely on quick platforming skills, others on thoughtful strategy. There is no single way to play.
Join the Spectrum Break beta on Google Play now:
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- New Scary Gameplay Video for Moons of Madness / System Requirements Revealed - October 18, 2019
- MTG Arena Friend List Social Features Delayed - October 18, 2019
- WORLD WAR Z DEVELOPER SABER INTERACTIVE ACQUIRES BIGMOON ENTERTAINMENT - October 18, 2019