Atypical Games today announced that Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders 2, the sequel to the highly acclaimed 2013 Apple Design Award Winner, Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders, will launch on the App Store on November 15th. Created by the team behind Sky Gamblers, Battle Supremacy and Radiation series, Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders 2 has players taking control of legendary World War
Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders 2 features:
- Hit the History Books: Fly highly detailed planes of WWII, including fighters, bombers and dive-bombers, over fully recreated cities in places such as Germany, Russia, Norway, Egypt, UK and US. Each city has realistic weather patterns modeled after the real environment contemporary pilots would have faced. Customize aircrafts with historically accurate skins or venture outside the box with an original creation.
- Aerial Battles: Engage in strategic aerial combat, choosing weapons wisely to take out adversaries in the sky, over the water and on the ground. Whether taking off and landing form runways or carriers, players must adapt to their surroundings and take advantage of the progressive damage system to eliminate hostile combatants.
- Fly Your Way: Outside of the single player campaign, players can hone their skills in a training mode or take to the skies with their friends in cooperative and competitive modes including Survival, Last Man Standing, Last Team Standing, Free Flight, Free for All, Team Match, Capture the Flag and Defend the Base.
- Up in the Clouds: iCloud integration enables players to save and share progress across devices, compete on the Game Center leaderboards, challenge friends and unlock achievements. No matter the Apple device, players can pick up their campaign and dominate the skies!
Assets for Sky Gamblers: Storm Raiders 2 can be found here.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Tank Maniacs Launching Today on Steam - December 5, 2019
- DEATH LAP — THE NEW VR COMBAT RACING GAME FROM OZWE GAMES STUDIO, AVAILABLE ON THE OCULUS QUEST AND THE RIFT PLATFORM - December 5, 2019
- Renault Sport Team Vitality clinches fourth place in 2019 F1 Esports Series with two wins - December 5, 2019