ome of the hottest Nintendo Switch games of the holiday season will be playable at the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience, coming to select shopping centers all around the U.S. starting on Nov. 10. The all-star lineup of family-friendly games includes Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Super Mario Party, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Just Dance 2019 and Overcooked 2, among others.
The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience is a vibrant space that invites fans of all ages to stop in and experience all things Nintendo, and get recommendations about what Nintendo products to buy for their friends and family members this holiday season. Plus, they can try out a Nintendo Labo: Vehicle Kit and interact with a Fortnite-themed photo experience. Admission to the experience is free and everyone is welcome.
“With the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience, we wanted to give families a place to take a break and play some fun games during their holiday shopping,” said Doug Bowser, Nintendo of America’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing. “Being able to play games like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate before they launch is a great way to inform shopping decisions and educate people about what Nintendo has to offer this holiday season.”
People can visit the Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience in the following shopping centers from Nov. 10 to Dec. 16:
- Mall of Georgia in Buford, Georgia
- Woodfield Mall in Schaumburg, Illinois
- Memorial City Mall in Houston, Texas*
- Del Amo Fashion Center in Torrance, California
- The Florida Mall in Orlando, Florida
- Mall of America™ in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Queens Center in Elmhurst, New York
- King of Prussia Mall in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
- Arrowhead Towne Center in Glendale, Arizona
- Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara, California
- Tysons Corner Center in Tysons Corner, Virginia
*The Nintendo Switch Holiday Experience at the Memorial City Mall in Houston will start on Nov. 11.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Premier Health Announces Strategic Partnership with China’s 360 Health, a subsidiary of 360 Security Technology Inc. - January 18, 2019
- Tesla to chops its workforce by 7 percent,fourth-quarter profit - January 18, 2019
- Challengermode expands the NEL to the Balkans together with Fortuna - January 18, 2019