The collector’s Signature Edition of Moonlighter is available now for both Nintendo Switch (£44.99, $49.99, €49.99) and PlayStation4 (£34.99, $44.99, €39.99). The Signature Edition version is jam-packed with extras, including:
- A region free copy of the 'Moonlighter' game
- A CD digipak soundtrack
- A squishy jelly-monster figure
- An exclusive Moonlighter medallion with string
- A3 game poster featuring developer's digitally printed signatures
- A sturdy "Sierra"-style Signature Edition box
- An outer sleeve with bespoke artwork and featuring the developer's digitally printed signatures
Fans can purchase the game directly from the Signature Edition website (https://signatureeditiongames.com).
Moonlighter, the wildly successful indie darling from 11 bit studios and Digital Sun sees you assuming the role of the charming story of Will — shopkeeper by day in the village of Rynoka, selling classic RPG stuff like potions, wands, swords, and armour. Will, whose secret nightlife is one of a warrior who hunts monsters in dungeons to get said RPG stuff for his shop.
As a kid, there were dreams of adventure — monsters and mysteries to be solved. But, as a shopkeeper, duty came first. Year after year, the needs of other adventurers came first. Today is different. Today, you start your own adventure.
Conduct business during the day at Rynoka Village, and at night traverse the Gates to different realms and dimensions as you guide Will through this action-RPG. You are going to be:
- Shopkeeping! Put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though— some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
- Fighting with style! Masterful control of your weapons, critical timing, careful positioning, and an understanding of your enemies and environment are crucial to your survival. How you battle your enemies is up to you.
- Meeting villagers! Get to know your neighbours as you restore the prosperity of this small commercial hamlet. Help establish new businesses and watch them grow in the idyllic community of Rynoka.
- Crafting, enchanting, and looting! Interact with the villagers to craft new armour and weapons, and enchant existing equipment. Also, collect valuable items from exotic civilizations!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\