Digital Tales and Dorna WSBK Organization are proud to announce the availability of SBK Team Manager on iOS and Android™ – a super-detailed World Superbike management simulation that allows players to create and manage a full racing team, compete in the Motul FIM Superbike World Championship, and mentor engineers, mechanics
Developed by Canadian studio Pixel Racers in co-production with Digital Tales, SBK Team Manager challenges players to compete in the 2018 Superbike World Championship season, bringing the speed and thrills of the sport to life on their mobile devices long after this WSBK season has ended, by challenging official teams such as Kawasaki Racing, Aruba Racing and Pata Yamaha Official.
Gamers have access to the full line-up of official championship bikes, including Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, MV Agusta and Yamaha. In addition, all of the official circuits have been faithfully reproduced too – from Phillip Island and Brno to Laguna Seca and Misano.
- Play with all the official teams, bikes and tracks of the 2018 Superbike World Championship
- Build your own team (complete with custom colors and logo), hire the best talent and sign sponsorship deals to rope in funds
- Upgrade, test and tune your bike to your heart's content
- Gradually improve your personal 3D garage and hospitality area, earning your team extra bonuses
- During 3D Live Races, take on-the-spot decisions from the tactical view and give special orders through Pitboards
- Monitor your bike’s status and watch out for changing weather conditions to keep crash risk under control
- Follow your bike through the dynamic camera as it leans right and left, overtakes opponents or crashes dramatically