OSA TOKEN OSA DC, featured in Entrepreneur, WIRED
OSA’s own token (ticker OSA) will begin trading at Bibox Exchange starting from November 5th, as initiated by OSA Token holders during the community voting, where OSA took first place.
Since the company’s founding in 2015, OSA DC has provided services to major international brands including Coca-Cola, Mars, L’Oreal, Nestle, and Metro Cash & Carry. Gigawatt, UnU, Xblock, Group of companies CoinEgg, Benrui Capital, Cobinhood Fund, Mars Finance are among the long list of OSA DC partners.
OSA DC is headed by CEO Alex Isaev, a retail industry veteran with 20 years of experience behind him. Mr. Isaev became known for criticising IBM (covered link) and standing for blockchain and AI synergy in retail industry.
The OSA Token will be listed with three trading pairs: OSA Token/ETH, OSA Token/BTC, OSA Token/USDT.
The listing will be supported by a trading competition and bounty program, initiated by Bibox Exchange.
Bibox is ranked as the 8th largest exchange in the world by trading volume according to CoinMarketCap.
The platform supports up to 10 million users and processes millions of transactions; the 24-hour trade volume exceeds 110 million dollars.
The OSA utility token has a threefold purpose:
1) Network fuel: to drive the blockchain ledger and smart contract functionality and enable real time data collection, storage, enrichment, and analysis
2) Payment method: for innumerable business-to-business transactions and business-to-consumer services on the OSA platform
3) Platform reward: for data sharing and as an incentive for brand-specific promotional campaigns
OSA Tokens are now also available at Coinegg Exchange https://www.coinegg.im/cms/view?id=940.html
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Unravel Two Chase the spark of adventure - March 21, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY VII Nintendo Switch extra features - March 21, 2019
- Azure Saga: Pathfinder DELUXE Edition is Now Available on Switch - March 21, 2019