Deru - The Art of Cooperation, the award-winning co-op experience designed by Ink Kit is out today on PC and Nintendo Switch. In this couch co-op game, two players must team up to overcome deadly streams of shadow and light only through teamwork, timing, and tactics. The game is on sale at launch for $13.50/€13.50, 10% off the normal price of $14.99/€14.99 on Steam and Nintendo eShop.
The Art of Cooperation
Formerly started as a game jam project in 2014 and then known as “Schlicht” - a rather unpronounceable name for 95% of the world population- DERU is a couch co-op puzzle game where players must block streams, split themselves and juggle their mass to solve together mind-bending puzzles where communication and brains symbiosis will up their co-op gaming skills.
“With DERU, we wanted to create a simple yet elegant couch co-op experience with visuals deeply connected to the puzzles. Whether you’re a game-playing couple, gaming buddies and even a solo player, trust us you will never been so puzzled about something so seemingly simple!”
Say Samuel Vonäsch, game designer on DERU.
DERU - The Art of Cooperation contains:
- Original couch co-op gameplay: merge your brains together to overcome the streams
- Single Player mode: challenge your twin stick skills to tackle the puzzles solo
- A 70 levels Story mode packed into 5 worlds
- Challenge mode: master the art of cooperative puzzling against the clock
- Award-winning soundtrack in-between the digital and real by Michael Barengo
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Premier Health Announces Strategic Partnership with China’s 360 Health, a subsidiary of 360 Security Technology Inc. - January 18, 2019
- Tesla to chops its workforce by 7 percent,fourth-quarter profit - January 18, 2019
- Challengermode expands the NEL to the Balkans together with Fortuna - January 18, 2019