This week, we were thrilled to welcome Ontology (ONT) to the Liquid family. Ontology is now available for trading on Liquid against cryptocurrencies BTC, ETH and QASH and fiat currencies USD and JPY.
To celebrate the listing of ONT, we’ve launched a special Airdrop and Trading Contest for Liquid users, existing and new, to get your hands on some bonus ONT. This campaign is on until November 28, so get involved!
THREE WAYS TO EARN ONT ON LIQUID
NEW LIQUID CUSTOMERS CAN EARN 4 ONT FOR SIGNING UP AND DEPOSITING
- Sign up on Liquid using the ONT referral link, which is being shared by ONT, but you can also find on airdrops.io.
- Deposit and hodl at least 50 ONT for a month.
EARN AN EXTRA 4 ONT BY HOLDING BOTH QASH AND ONT IN YOUR LIQUID ACCOUNT
- Hodl at least USD100 in QASH and 50 ONT on Liquid by the end of campaign period.
- Users must hodl their ONT and QASH coins for a minimum of one month to qualify.
EARN A SHARE OF 80,000 ONT BY BEING ONE OF THE TOP ONT TRADERS ON LIQUID
- Have a net purchase amount of at least 50 ONT during campaign period.
- Be one of the top 100 ONT traders by volume.
WHAT IS ONTOLOGY?
So what is Ontology and why should you care? Ontology is building trust on the Internet, helping business address interoperability and identity issues. This public blockchain is aimed squarely at enterprise.
Ontology is a high-performance public blockchain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform.
Ontology provides new high-performance public blockchains that include a series of complete distributed ledgers and smart contract systems.
Ontology blockchain framework supports public blockchain systems and is able to customize different public blockchains for different applications. Ontology supports collaboration amongst chain networks with its various protocol groups.
Fun fact: Ontology never had an ICO.
The current market cap is around USD340 million, but has been as high as as USD1.3 billion this year, so there is ample room for growth if the team is able to keep delivering.
Ontology has more than 60 core team members based all around the world. The team has close ties with the people behind NEO, the blockchain on which Ontology was originally built before the ONT mainnet launched on the ONT blockchain at the end of June
ONT is the latest cryptocurrency to be added to the Liquid World Book, which means the ONT orderbooks can be matched against the orderbooks of fiat currencies paired with BTC, ETH, XRP and QASH, with trades taking place under the hood through FX conversion. This will help ensure there is adequate liquidity across the platform.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- OUTWARD PREPARATION IS HALF THE BATTLE! - March 25, 2019
- MLB FAN PACK NOW AVAILABLE IN ROCKET LEAGUE - March 25, 2019
- Gillette and Twitch Announce the Gillette Gaming Alliance - March 25, 2019