BAT is launching on Coinbase Pro
After 1pm PT on Friday, November 2, we will begin accepting inbound transfers of Basic Attention Token (BAT) to Coinbase Pro. We will accept deposits for at least 12 hours prior to enabling trading. Once sufficient liquidity is established, trading on the BAT/USDC order book will start. Users may convert their USD to USDC with one click within the Pro interface as described here. BAT trading will be accessible for users in most jurisdictions, but will not initially be available for residents of the state of New York.
The Stages of the BAT Launch
We will send tweets from our Coinbase Pro Twitter account as each order book moves through the following phases:
- Transfer-only. Starting at
1pmPT on Friday, November 2, customers will be able to transfer BAT into their Coinbase Pro account. Customers will not yet be able to place orders and no orders will be filled on these order books. Order books will be in transfer-onlymode for at least 12 hours.
- Post-only. In the second stage, customers can post limit orders but there will be no matches or completed orders. Order books will be in
post-onlymode for a minimum of one minute. This market state has been shortened to increase market health during launch.
- Limit-only. In the third stage, limit orders will start matching but customers will not yet be able to submit market orders. Order books will be in
limit-onlymode for a minimum of ten minutes.
- Full trading. In the final stage, full trading services will be available, including limit, market, and stop orders. Read more
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Unravel Two Chase the spark of adventure - March 21, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY VII Nintendo Switch extra features - March 21, 2019
- Azure Saga: Pathfinder DELUXE Edition is Now Available on Switch - March 21, 2019