Overwatch Introducing Overwatch’s latest hero, Ashe—the leader of the Deadlock Gang and a rebellious gunslinger who’s not afraid to get her hands dirty. Announced at BlizzCon 2018, Ashe is now available on the PTR!
The 29th hero to join the Overwatch roster, Ashe—also known as Elizabeth Caledonia Ashe—hails from the American Southwest. Armed with the Viper rifle, Ashe is a versatile damage hero, able to fire rapidly from the hip or line up a high-damage shot through her sights. She blasts enemies by throwing dynamite, and her coach gun packs a major punch, knocking back foes, or herself for added mobility. And Ashe doesn’t work alone, calling in her omnic ally Bob to join the fray when the need arises.
Her abilities include:
- The Viper — Ashe’s lever-action rifle comes equipped with two firing modes: semi-automatic, shooting rapidly with a high spread, and aim-down-sight, letting Ashe line up precise shots to increase damage at the expense of speed.
- Coach Gun —Ashe’s short-range, high-impact sidearm deals big damage and knocks back nearby enemies to clear the way; it can also be used to knock back Ashe for added mobility.
- Dynamite — Throw an explosive that detonates after a delay, dealing high damage to enemies and lighting them on fire; Ashe can also shoot the dynamite to detonate it early.
- B.O.B. — Ashe’s ultimate ability summons her trusted omnic sidekick into battle; Bob rushes forward, knocks enemies into the air, and lays down suppressing fire with his arm cannons.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Clank! In! Space! CYBER STATION 11 is your next larceny target! - August 24, 2019
- Clank! Legacy An Adventure Begins! - August 24, 2019
- GoodReader Price Reduced for Back-to-School - August 24, 2019