Path of Exile will be completely free-to-play (and of course, never pay to win; your success in the game is dependent on the depth of your skill, not your wallet). The premiere of Path of Exile on the PlayStation 4 will also include Grinding Gear's largest expansion of 2018, also planned for release on other systems in December 2018.
Path of Exile continues to be one of the largest online Action RPGs with continual, massive audience growth. Successful launches on the Xbox One and in China have more than doubled the Path of Exile player community since August 2017, with over 3.5 million players having played the game's 2017 expansion, Path of Exile: The Fall of Oriath. The Fall of Oriath was named one of the Top 50 Games of 2017 by Game Informer Magazine, as well as the top "Game as a Service" (an established title receiving outstanding updates and continued support).
Path of Exile Key Features Include:
- Download and play for free, but never pay-to-win
- A dark and deep action RPG
- Unlimited character combinations with the game's gigantic skill tree
- Combine skill gems to create unique combat strategies
- Explore a dark and gritty world rendered from a fixed 3D perspective
- Explore randomly generated levels for nearly infinite replayability
- Craft weapons, magic items and even end-game maps to become more powerful
- Cooperate or compete with thousands of other Exiles in a persistent online world
- Ascend online ladders in every game mode
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- The Call of Duty Endowment Opens Its 2019 “Seal of Distinction” Submissions for U.S. and U.K. Organizations - May 22, 2019
- Pokémon GO June 8 Community Day – Slakoth Everywhere! - May 22, 2019
- JOVIAN CONCORD WARFRAMETODAY - May 22, 2019