17.4 version of Pardus continued to be developed by TÜBİTAK ULAKBİM.
The latest version of Pardus includes improvements, stability and security updates for more than 300 packages. Versions of applications that users use most are first upgraded to Firefox 60.3.0, Thunderbird 60.2.1, VLC 3.0.3, Libreoffice 6.1.3. Furthermore, unlike previous versions in version 17.4 lean / server, openssh-server package is installed in the system. This. allowed system administrators to use ”Provisioning ın tools such as dan Ansible“ from the installation.
Just keep your Pardus 17 installed system up-to-date to upload the changes.
What are the innovations?
- Fixed the usage scenario in many graphical interfaces that the end user encountered.
- A lot of system performance is affected by the package update and optimization.
- Security updates including over 300 packages and patches have been added to the system.
- The default Internet browser Firefox version has been updated to 60.3.0.
- The default e-mail client Thunderbird version was updated to 60.2.1.
- The VLC version with default media player has been updated to 3.0.3.
- The default office document application was updated to the Libreoffice version 6.1.3.
- In Lean Server version, openssh-server is installed as default.
- Fixed non-Internet installation scenarios with post-installation resource list corruption.
- Changed startup screen default background.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer Wielder of Mysteries MTG Arena Saturday Main Event - June 15, 2019
- FreeBSD 11.3-RC1Release - June 15, 2019
- Q4OS 3.7 Centaurus, testing - June 15, 2019