ENP GAMES completes the official global launch of the mobile game “Brick Puzzle Master : Ball Vader 2”
- ENP GAMES’ mobile game “Brick Puzzle Master : Ball Vader 2” completes its official global launch
- Many users from all around the world shared many warm-hearted positive reviews
- Ball Vader 2 is a breath of fresh air in the Brick Breaker genre as it breaks away from static pieces
[2018-11-02] Endless Pleasure! Freedom found within games!
ENP GAMES (CEO: Dennis Lee) announced today, November 2nd, that their title “Brick Puzzle Master: Ball Vader 2” had completed its global launch. The mobile arcade game, “Ball Vader 2” has completed its soft launch with many positive reviews, and has officially launched globally in 142 countries.
“Ball Vader 2” is a new Brick Puzzle Game which allows people of all ages to have fun. In Ball Vader 2, users aren’t forced to follow the in-game balls and they can enjoy their time by focusing only on swiping to launch the balls. In “Ball Vader 2”, moving UFO obstacles add strong strategic elements to keep the users engaged. Ball Vader 2 is complete with items, that when used unleash powerful boosts, and many exciting stages to allow users to truly enjoy the new title.
ENP GAMES’ Casual Game Business Team Leader, Kim Kyong-Mok had stated: “We are proud to announce the new global release of Ball Vader 2. Thanks to the love and support of our users, for without them we wouldn’t have been able to do this. We ask that all of our fans continue to support us as we aim to provide top-of-the-line support.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Live another life with Farmer’s Dynasty! - August 25, 2019
- Forged of Blood releases Sandbox Conquest Mode, 3 weeks after launch - August 25, 2019
- The Fukushima disaster inspires the game Last Battle - August 25, 2019