Infinite Adventures, is out and available for digital download on Steam, PlayStation®4 and Xbox One!
- EXPLORE 24 dungeon levels within the Infinite Labyrinth
- ENDLESS DUNGEON CRAWLING through procedurally generated dungeon levels
- HUNDREDS of BEAUTIFUL
anime styledcharacters and enemies
- STRATEGIC Turn Based combat against hundreds of enemies
- CREATE your own party of characters from one of 5 Races and 10 Classes while choosing from 190+ full body character art pieces
- CUSTOMIZE SKILLS as each character levels up with over 260 skills and 24 summons to master
- ENGAGE with over 40 NPCs, all
- COMPLETE more than 50 optional side quests, all
- CONNECT with the story as 25 original musical pieces help stir your imagination
- EMBARK on an epic adventure to unravel the mysteries within the Infinite Labyrinth
- CHALLENGE yourself further by conquering one of the 10 optional
post gameSuper Bosses
Stormseeker Games LLC was founded in 2015 by Travon Santerre who felt like there was a lack of dungeon crawling RPGs on the market. Travon handles all engineering, game design and project management and has spent the past 4 years developing Infinite Adventures. Travon is a veteran of the game industry who worked for Riot Games back in 2011-2013 on League of Legends. In January 2017, his wife, Dana Santerre, joined the company as the Director of Business Development.
Steam Store Link: Infinite Adventures Steam Store
Microsoft Store Link: Infinite Adventures Microsoft Store
PS4 Store Link: *Available later today and only in North & South America
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- WARHAMMER: CHAOSBANE UNIVERSE - May 25, 2019
- RAILWAY EMPIRE SETS SIGHTS ON FRANCE - May 25, 2019
- The Battle for Kronos is coming to Nintendo Switch! - May 24, 2019