SONKA today announced that the popular emergency response strategy sim 911 Operator is available now on the Nintendo Switch™. Specifically redesigned to optimize play on the Switch, 911
911 Operator lets you put your patience and management skills to the test, whether you’re eager to save lives on the go or want to give out orders from the comfort of your couch with a Pro Controller. The Free Play mode lets you choose a city to play with real streets, addresses and the emergency infrastructure, or attempt the Career mode, which contains six cities with unique events, including surviving an earthquake in San Francisco and saving Washington, D.C. from bomb attacks. Deploy emergency response teams from the police, fire department and paramedic units at your disposal, such as a variety of vehicles from common ambulances to police helicopters, essential equipment like bulletproof vests, first aid kits and technical tools, and specialists with specific abilities.
Key features of the game include:
- The opportunity to play in over 900 cities worldwide!
- Expansive Career mode, featuring unique calls and events
- Switch-exclusive World Map feature optimized for console gameplay
- More than 140 types of reports to encounter
- 12 types of emergency response vehicles, including helicopters, police cars or motorcycles
- Real first aid instructions
- The Tideshell Keeper – An adventure game with a twist - July 13, 2020
- Niantic makes $10,000 social impact donation and partners with Edinburgh Festival Fringe to support global arts industries - July 13, 2020
- Lost Wing accelerates on Steam, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One! - July 13, 2020