SONKA today announced that the popular emergency response strategy sim 911 Operator is available now on the Nintendo Switch™. Specifically redesigned to optimize play on the Switch, 911
911 Operator lets you put your patience and management skills to the test, whether you’re eager to save lives on the go or want to give out orders from the comfort of your couch with a Pro Controller. The Free Play mode lets you choose a city to play with real streets, addresses and the emergency infrastructure, or attempt the Career mode, which contains six cities with unique events, including surviving an earthquake in San Francisco and saving Washington, D.C. from bomb attacks. Deploy emergency response teams from the police, fire department and paramedic units at your disposal, such as a variety of vehicles from common ambulances to police helicopters, essential equipment like bulletproof vests, first aid kits and technical tools, and specialists with specific abilities.
Key features of the game include:
- The opportunity to play in over 900 cities worldwide!
- Expansive Career mode, featuring unique calls and events
- Switch-exclusive World Map feature optimized for console gameplay
- More than 140 types of reports to encounter
- 12 types of emergency response vehicles, including helicopters, police cars or motorcycles
- Real first aid instructions
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Black Desert Online gives back to their players with the Holiday of Fortunes - December 11, 2019
- Not For Broadcast gets release date and free prologue chapter - December 11, 2019
- Deck of Ashes Magnus the Ugly Jester - December 11, 2019