“In recent years, esports is one of the fastest-growing international sports. Gamers, who participate in professional and amateur gaming tournaments, have to switch between 50+ tournament platforms, multiple tools and numerous small organizers.” said Ignat Bobrovich, Co-Founder and CEO at the TwogNation, which has created TwogHub.
TwogHub is a unique gamer-centric ecosystem for competitive gaming. Key features to date are:
- Tournament finder, which helps gamers to quickly find and access all competitive gaming tournaments
- Gamer passport, which accumulates all competitive gaming data and allows gamers to monetize it
At www.TwogHub.com users can find tournaments for most game titles hosted by all tournament platforms using multiple easy-to-navigate filters! More games and platforms are added every day. For more information on TwogHub -features, esports competitions, visit www.TwogHub.com or contact Ivana Nikolic, TwogHub Marketing manager [email protected]
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- NEW POKÉMON DISCOVERED IN THE GALAR REGION - September 18, 2019
- Zen Studios’ Dread Nautical Brings Tactical Role Playing to Apple Arcade - September 18, 2019
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon BREAKPOINT: OPEN BETA TO RUN FROM SEPTEMBER 26th tO 29th - September 18, 2019