Tesla vs Lovecraft, the science-infused top-down shooter from Finnish indie developer 10tons Ltd., is now available on iOS. The game is currently discounted over 50% to celebrate the launch. Other mobile platforms will follow later.
”We had a very nice pre-order week and we're already seeing some great reviews on launch day. The game has found its audience already on pre-order and we're eager to read more player and reviewer feedback.” says Olli Alatalo, the designer of Tesla vs Lovecraft.
”Oh, and definitely check out the imgur gallery in this press release - the animated images will describe the game a lot better than any words I put in here.” Olli continues.
In Tesla vs Lovecraft, the player assumes the role of the cult famous inventor Nikola Tesla fighting waves and waves of monsters summoned by horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The player gets to use ingenious gadgets like the Quantum Teleport backpack, which allows teleporting a short distance even through solid matter. The highlight of the game is the Tesla-Mech battle robot, which provides a massive but temporary boost in firepower. A full arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Console quality premium top-down shooter action on iOS!
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm's way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- MTG arena Live Stream with Jadiri Gamer RAVNICA ALLEGIANCE update - January 17, 2019
- The Escapists 2: Pocket Breakout Plans Mobile Escape - January 17, 2019
- The Mystery of Woolley Mountain gets playable demo - January 17, 2019