Rising Star Games announced today that the magical platform puzzle game from Cobra Mobile, Storm in a Teacup, is available now on the Nintendo Switch system in the Nintendo eShop globally.
Storm in a Teacup takes place in a dream-like world that Cloud, the brother to main character Storm, has created. Players will guide Storm through each level navigating platform jumps, avoiding dangerous enemies, and grabbing sugar cubes and other collectibles to achieve the highest score possible!
Storm in a Teacup Game Features:
- Simple controls for accessible and enjoyable gameplay
- Fiendish puzzles across a multitude of levels
- Earn stars as you conquer each stage
- Easy pick-up-and-play game for players of all ages
Storm in a Teacup is available now digitally for $2.99 in the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. Media interested in a review code can email [email protected]. For more information on Storm in a Teacup visit the
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- STORY-DRIVEN RPG LYN: THE LIGHTBRINGER DELIVERS BEAUTIFUL ART STYLE TO MOBILE PLAYERS WORLDWIDE - March 18, 2019
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st - March 18, 2019
- Solus 4 Fortitude Released - March 18, 2019