The Witching Tower is a virtual reality action-adventure game in which the player solves puzzles and defeats enemies in a dark fantasy world full of dangers, and captivating views that take full advantage of VR hardware. The game takes players on a journey through a haunted tower in the heart of a fallen kingdom, where they must solve challenging riddles and puzzles, uncover the history of the Tower, and face the undead.
- Two systems of movement: teleportation and locomotion.
- A variety of tools, weapons, and powers for combat and puzzle-solving.
- Dynamic, smart combat system.
- An unparalleled experience with breaktaking visuals and environments.
- Developed on the Unreal Engine.
Story and Gameplay
The Witching Tower is a VR Action Adventure title set in a dark fantasy world. Fight and puzzle your way through a foreboding fortress tower, unraveling each level’s mysteries.
The player takes the role of Anna, a girl with a mysterious connection with the undead. For years, she’s been hunted by the Queen. Now Anna has been dragged in chains to the peak of the tower. With the help of some ghostly allies, she must break free, learn about her special connection to the undead, and face her nemesis.
The game offers the player a variety of experiences: solving puzzles, shooting, fighting with enemies in melee combat, and grabbing and throwing objects. Players will have an array of tools and abilities to meet these challenges: from an enchanted lasso, to magic vision, and Anna’s power over the undead.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- STORY-DRIVEN RPG LYN: THE LIGHTBRINGER DELIVERS BEAUTIFUL ART STYLE TO MOBILE PLAYERS WORLDWIDE - March 18, 2019
- Super Phantom Cat, a Retro Platformer is Launching on Nintendo Switch March 21st - March 18, 2019
- Solus 4 Fortitude Released - March 18, 2019