In addition to the highly anticipated X-Men characters joining MARVEL Future Fight, several new improvements are now live, including new costumes for existing characters (Angel, Emma Frost, X-23, and Magneto) and several characters (Magneto, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Sentinel, Angel, Emma Frost, X-23) now capable of realizing their potential. Players can also look forward to an all-new real-time Giant Boss Raid against the giant Sentinel menace, Master Mold.
Additional updates to MARVEL Future Fight include:
- Character types can be upgraded to maximum type affinity with the new growth system.
- Multiple defeated characters in the Conquest can be selected and revived at once
- Auto Repeat can be turned on during a stage
- Tier-3 Advancement animation can be viewed again
- Sender of the alliance support will be displayed
- World Boss Invasion Co-op Quest rebalanced
MARVEL Future Fight recently celebrated its third anniversary, hosting special in-game events for its audience of more than 86 million players around the world. The game is currently available worldwide in the App Store® and Google Play™.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Kwort 4.3.4 Release is out - June 16, 2019
- Faeria Hosting Online Tournament This Saturday, June 15th! - June 16, 2019
- Rolling Gunner Prepares for Deployment on Nintendo Switch - June 16, 2019