Gamigo returns with its popular Halloween themed events for its worldwide gaming community, offering a whole new set of special seasonal twists.
- The wickedly decorated world of Fiesta Online will feature the Maze Temple of Mysteries, where players can find unique treasures. In order to enter the maze, players have to eat sweet Halloween candy.
- Spooky Events also await courageous players in Aura Kingdom. To sweeten up their game they can attend the exciting Halloween Party in the Forgotten Forest, participate in a time-limited photo contest with their Navia-Monsters, or join a toothachingly sweet Trick-or-Treat Event.
- Halloween will also be celebrated in the already dark-fantasy-world of Last Chaos. From , the players can collect empty baskets and fill them with curious candy. In addition, pumpkins can be traded in for unique items and players can exchange special Halloween coins by interacting with the new Halloween NPC for even more scarily good rewards.
- will offer some creepy Halloween events as well, with exclusive rewards for the players. In addition, there will be knives designed by the community and a new special “Knife Match” Mode in which players can prove their close-combat skills. This and much more - like a special Pumpkin-skin - await the players during the scariest time of the year in our Ego-Shooter Ironsight!
- Trick or treat! On , in the strategy game War2Glory, an incredible hunt for pumpkins and sweets will be on. Only the best officers and troops will be able to rake in the big prey and exchange it for amazing extras.
The gamigo group is one of the leading gaming companies in Europe and North America with millions of registered user accounts and more than 250 employees in Hamburg (HQ), Berlin, Cologne, Münster, Darmstadt (Germany), Warsaw (Poland), Istanbul (Turkey), Chicago (US), and Seoul (Korea). In addition to gamigo AG, the group includes the subsidiaries Aeria Games, adspree media, and Mediakraft Networks as well as the brands GameSpree, Infernum, Intenium, Looki, and Poged. The company not only publishes free-to-play online and mobile games for end users but also provides solutions for business clients as part of gamigo’s platform strategy. Game publishers and developers from all over the world can use the gamigo platform as a gateway to publish and sell their products in an efficient and cost-effective way. The company’s core game portfolio includes successful titles such as Aura Kingdom, Desert Operations, The Rats, Dragon’s Prophet, Echo of Soul, Fiesta Online, Goal One, Grand Fantasia, Ironsight, Last Chaos, Shaiya, and Twin Saga. In 2000, gamigo published the first German-language localized MMOG. The company strives to grow not only organically, but also through acquisitions. Since 2013, it has made more than 25 acquisitions, which included gaming and technology companies as well as individual game assets.