Pioneering UK-based Blockchain startup TriForce Tokens is disrupting the gaming market with its innovative solution of bringing gamers and developers together, cutting out the intermediary and essentially changing the whole dynamics of the industry. To this effect, the platform’s development team is actively working on its own blockchain system to bring more benefits to the gaming industry.
TriForce Token Blockchain
With the successful launch of new games and more in the pipeline, the TriForce Tokens’ gaming platform is gaining followers, both from the game playing community and the game developers themselves. Currently, the platform is based on the Ethereum mainnet. This means that no matter how scalable, secure or fast the platform’s network design is, it still limited to that of the Ethereum one’s.
To counter the limitations, the TriForce Token team is actively developing their own blockchain ecosystem that is specifically being designed for gaming in mind. A few of the features that the blockchain will have include:
- A Lisk Fork: With higher transactions per second, good security and speed, Lisk are chosen as the base blockchain and TriForce Token Blockchain will be a fork.
- PoP and PoS: Using a unique Proof of Play and Proof of Stake hybrid consensus model, it gives the power back to the gaming community.
- Zero Gas: With no transactional costs, any and all transactions throughout the blockchain come at no cost.
- 3rd Party dApps: Developers can deploy their own dApps on the network, allowing more games to utilize the network.
- Non-Fungible Tokens: Apart from the regular tokens the new blockchain will use, it will also provide non fungible tokens.
The blockchain, with its development aimed at purely gaming, is in active development, with a testnet expected at the beginning of of 2019 with mainnet deployment in mid-2019. With its own blockchain, TriForce Tokens will also release its own gaming tokens, which will be swapped with the current ERC20 Ethereum FORCE tokens through a 1:1 ratio.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Unravel Two Chase the spark of adventure - March 21, 2019
- FINAL FANTASY VII Nintendo Switch extra features - March 21, 2019
- Azure Saga: Pathfinder DELUXE Edition is Now Available on Switch - March 21, 2019