The final release images are available as torrents and direct downloads from xubuntu.org/getxubuntu/
As the main server might be busy in the first few days after the release, we recommend using the torrents if possible.
We’d like to thank everybody who contributed to this release of Xubuntu!
Highlights and Known Issues
- Several Xfce components and apps were updated to their 4.13 development releases, bringing us closer to a Gtk+3-only desktop
- elementary Xfce Icon Theme 0.13 with the manila folder icons as seen in the upstream elementary icon theme
- Greybird 3.22.9, which improves the look and feel of our window manager, alt-tab dialog, Chromium, and even pavucontrol
- A new default wallpaper featuring a gentle purple tone that greatly complements our Gtk+ and icon themes
- At times the panel could show 2 network icons, this appears to be a race condition which we have not been able to rectify in time for release
- In the settings Manager, the mouse fails to scroll apps in settings manager (GTK+ 3 regression)
For more obscure known issues, information on affecting bugs, bug fixes, and a list of new package versions, please refer to the Xubuntu Release Notes.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Premier Health Announces Strategic Partnership with China’s 360 Health, a subsidiary of 360 Security Technology Inc. - January 18, 2019
- Tesla to chops its workforce by 7 percent,fourth-quarter profit - January 18, 2019
- Challengermode expands the NEL to the Balkans together with Fortuna - January 18, 2019