Epicinium is a strategy game with fast, simultaneous turns that drastically reduce downtime. Players balance firepower and resources, as the victor is scored for how much nature remains when the dust settles. The environment influences economic growth and troops, and neglecting it may cause severe weather effects.
The game will feature:
- Multiplayer battles with up to 8 players; 1v1, free-for-all or in teams;
- Ranked and unranked matchmaking modes;
- An adaptive AI that learns from your strategies;
- A singleplayer campaign with a striking story about tough choices and conflicting interests.
The game is being developed for Windows, macOS and Linux. With Kickstarter, we will breach the last stretch of development that includes building the campaign, perfecting the multiplayer and making the game even easier to read. The campaign launches on November the 1st.
We are inviting active community members on our Discord server to join the closed beta. Interested in a press key? You can easily request one via our press kit or contact us at [email protected].
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare Gaming #MTGArena with Jadiri Gamer - January 22, 2019
- PUBG’s New ‘Vikendi’ Map Now Live On Consoles - January 22, 2019
- LIFE IS STRANGE 2 EPISODE 2 LAUNCH TRAILER REVEALED - January 22, 2019