CoffeeBiz Tycoon is a unique mix of entrepreneurship fun and complicated business simulation. Start your first coffee kiosk, brew, expand, hire, deal with competitors, build a well-known brand, risk, and do everything else needed to build a prosperous and profitable business. Created in isometric pixel art graphic style by a single developer.
This game is not another ‘click and
Watch the announcement trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vsMkfQaqNI
To request a press copy of CoffeeBiz Tycoon, please do so via Keymailer or email us directly at [email protected].
- Pixel-perfect 2.5D graphics with dynamic lighting
- Two game modes: sandbox and scenarios.
- Different locations to explore and decide where is the best location to run business
- Kiosk to brew coffee and sell it to customers. Buy ingredients, place coffee machine and barista, set prices, promote and make money.
- Four customer types with different needs and demand to analyze.
- Employees to hire, fire, motivate and educate. Assign them to the barista, assistant or managers positions. Watch for their energy and mood.
- Equipment (like coffee machines) to research, buy, service and repair to keep coffee quality and brew speed at high levels
- Random events like employee illness, vandalism, and other that will affect your operations and sales
- Office with the manager to organize and improve business operations and research new business opportunities
- Detailed finance simulation
- Unlimited amount of business strategies to try out
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- First Expansion for Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Revelations, Launches November 19 - October 20, 2019
- BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal Expansion Deploys Eight New ‘Mechs on November 21 - October 20, 2019
- Classic Universal Monsters Scare Up DLC for Pinball FX3 and Williams Pinball - October 20, 2019