Youtubers Life is coming to the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™ consoles on November 14th. To celebrate selling one million copies, the bestselling life sim game comes to consoles with a wealth of updated features, which will be a free update for existing owners of the game on PC and mobile.
Youtubers Life is the ultimate life simulation game in which you can become the most successful
You will launch your new venture from your parents’ house and gain your first subscribers, views and likes, but soon you’re well on your way to fame and fortune as a popular influencer. Meet other well-known youtubers, go to the wildest parties, share your life through social media and deal with your haters. Monetize your content, sign with exclusive networks and customize your place with the coolest stuff. Grow until you can afford a mansion in outer space!
Follow your passion to success in one of three channels, or all of them!
- Become a famous gamer in the Gaming Channel - Record gameplays, reviews, speed runs, walkthroughs… Collect all the consoles from across generations, play your favorite titles and even develop your own video games!
- Play your own compositions in the Music Channel - Play 30 different instruments and more than 10 music genres. Publish covers, lessons, duets, compose the catchiest songs and give exciting live concerts!
- Cook the tastiest recipes in the Cooking Channel - Create new, exotic dishes from different gastronomies. Upload tips, tutorials and collaborative dishes, become an experienced chef and work in your own restaurant!
“An enjoyable management game based in a trendy phenomenon such as being a youtuber. A simple and perfectly orchestrated game, as long as each player wants it to be,” says IGN, while Kotaku notes, “It’s zeitgeist-y as f***.”
Both longtime fans and newcomers will enjoy tons of features that offer an immersive, dynamic experience on their path to stardom, including an interface designed especially for consoles. Players will find realistic social interactions, from NPCs who may offer quests, active relationships with social media followers, and viewers whose morale may suffer if you don’t respond to their wishes. Interaction with collaborators and networks can boost your productivity… or create fresh problems. The integrated task system helps keep the savvy youtuber on top of everything.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- THE POKÉMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL UNVEILS“POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU” MOVIE MERCHANDISE - January 17, 2019
- PLAY CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 BLACKOUT FREE TRIAL NOW - January 17, 2019
- Well, Butter My Butt and Call Me a Biscuit! – Dick Wilde is back! - January 17, 2019