Tesla vs Lovecraft, tentacle splitting top-down shooter from Finnish indie developer 10tons Ltd., is now available for pre-order on iOS. The game will release on the 25th of October 2018. Other mobile platforms will follow later.
”We’re super excited to see how Tesla vs Lovecraft is received on the iOS. Neon Chrome and JYDGE have gotten a lot of praise from iOS gamers who like to play some seriously good console-quality games on their devices. We hope Tesla vs Lovecraft will become another to-go game for all the top-down shooter fans.” says Olli Alatalo, the designer of Tesla vs Lovecraft.
In Tesla vs Lovecraft, the player assumes the role of the cult famous inventor Nikola Tesla fighting waves and waves of monsters summoned by horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The player gets to use ingenious gadgets like the Quantum Teleport backpack, which allows teleporting a short distance even through solid matter. The highlight of the game is the Tesla-Mech battle robot, which provides a massive but temporary boost in firepower. A full arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm's way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
Tesla vs Lovecraft presskit: http://presskit.10tons.com/sheet.php?p=tesla_vs_lovecraft
- Zombie gamer playing MINECRAFT yes we are learning - August 8, 2020
- World of Tanks Console Announces ‘SummerSlam Showdown’ - August 8, 2020
- 1C Entertainment takes aboard SpellMaster: The Saga, a new open world fantasy RPG - August 8, 2020