Tesla vs Lovecraft, tentacle splitting top-down shooter from Finnish indie developer 10tons Ltd., is now available for pre-order on iOS. The game will release on the 25th of October 2018. Other mobile platforms will follow later.
”We’re super excited to see how Tesla vs Lovecraft is received on the iOS. Neon Chrome and JYDGE have gotten a lot of praise from iOS gamers who like to play some seriously good console-quality games on their devices. We hope Tesla vs Lovecraft will become another to-go game for all the top-down shooter fans.” says Olli Alatalo, the designer of Tesla vs Lovecraft.
In Tesla vs Lovecraft, the player assumes the role of the cult famous inventor Nikola Tesla fighting waves and waves of monsters summoned by horror author H.P. Lovecraft. The player gets to use ingenious gadgets like the Quantum Teleport backpack, which allows teleporting a short distance even through solid matter. The highlight of the game is the Tesla-Mech battle robot, which provides a massive but temporary boost in firepower. A full arsenal of conventional and scifi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm's way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with bossfights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
Tesla vs Lovecraft presskit: http://presskit.10tons.com/sheet.php?p=tesla_vs_lovecraft
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- THE POKÉMON COMPANY INTERNATIONAL UNVEILS“POKÉMON DETECTIVE PIKACHU” MOVIE MERCHANDISE - January 17, 2019
- PLAY CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 4 BLACKOUT FREE TRIAL NOW - January 17, 2019
- Well, Butter My Butt and Call Me a Biscuit! – Dick Wilde is back! - January 17, 2019