SOEDESCO dropped the definitive box art for rogue-like survival horror game Monstrum. SOEDESCO is publishing the digital and physical versions of the game for both PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. A release date hasn't been announced so far.
Hide, distract, run, survive! Set on a desolate cargo ship where something monstrous roams the corridors, Monstrum throws you into a rogue-like battle for survival. Scavenge the ship - you’ll need everything you can find to escape. Each of the three monsters has specific traits and behaviors, requiring different tactics. Outsmart the monster that is out to kill you, and get off the ship! With a randomized environment and permadeath, Monstrum always keeps you on your toes.
● Survive a randomized environment and different monster each time you play
● Use whatever tools you can find to outwit the monsters and escape the ship
● Hide, distract and run, but be careful not to fall into one of the traps
● Stay alive or start all over again. Good luck. Start running!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- World leaders are dodging Davos - January 20, 2019
- NEW TITLES UNVEILED FOR WEIß SCHWARZ AT THE BUSHIROAD CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES 2018 WORLD FINALS - January 20, 2019
- ELIMINATE YOUR ENEMIES WITH LONG RANGE PRECISION WITH THE SNIPER CLASS IN BREACH - January 20, 2019