N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure has been postponed to the first quarter of 2019. The atypical first person story game is coming to Nintendo SwitchTM both digitally and physically and will be available worldwide.
The emotional story behind a dreamlike world
In N.E.R.O, players see through the eyes of a little boy, discovering an entrancing world full of mystery. While exploring these surreal surroundings, players will literally puzzle pieces of the heartbreaking story together and new chapters will slowly take shape.
As players discover how fate has struck upon the loving family of the little boy, they’ll discover that things aren’t always as they seem, and that there is hope to be found in even the darkest of times.
- Experience bittersweet emotions, unraveling a touching story
- Wander through a magical world of incredible beauty
- Solve puzzles and decipher bewildering mysteries
- Be enchanted by a superb soundtrack and a deep narrating voice
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Jadiri Gamer with Sunday Live Stream snag us another pack of Ravnica Allegiance - January 20, 2019
- Big Crown: Showdown Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019
- Bedtime Blues Nintendo Switch - January 20, 2019