Chasm is now available on Nintendo Switch.
"The journey to bring Chasm to fruition mirrors the epic quest found in the game. We started out as an underpowered, scrappy team with dreams of bringing Chasm to reality," said James Petruzzi, Director of Chasm. "Thanks to a lot of early support from our Kickstarter backers 5 years ago, we were able to throw ourselves into the project and achieve our vision. We're thrilled to bring Chasm to Nintendo fans around the world. Chasm lends itself well to both short play sessions and longer ones, so the Nintendo Switch is the perfect device for it."
Some features of Chasm include:
- Over 80 enemies
- Over 10 bosses and mini-bosses
- Over 130 weapons, armor, and accessories - not including gems, potions, and other treasures to be discovered
- Authentic pixel art with 384x216 native resolution
- Proprietary world building engine that generates a unique map for each campaign playthrough
- Approximately 10-15 hours of gameplay for one full campaign
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Artificial intelligence and Machine Learning our everyday Devices and services are getting smarter - January 22, 2019
- Security Guard could be employments lost to computerization - January 22, 2019
- an ideal opportunity to quit considering drones a cool toy - January 22, 2019