Flipping Death releases in physical formats today for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Flipping Death releases today across Europe, Middle East, Australia, New Zealand and beyond! A physical release in the Americas is scheduled for 16 October.
Garnering overwhelmingly positive reviews, Flipping Death finds our protagonist Penny die under mysterious circumstances. She wakes up and finds herself filling in for DEATH HIMSELF! This temp job comes with a new power - the ability to flip between the worlds of the living and the dead! In this puzzling platformer, she’ll need that - and her wits - if she ever hopes to unravel the mystery of her demise.
Leap between platforms, solve puzzles, and help the dead rest in peace by possessing the living and making them dance around at your merest whim in this comedy adventure game by Zoink Games, with writing by the Eisner-award winning Ryan North.
• Flip between worlds: Move swiftly between the living and the dead
• Possess the living: Control their limbs and read their minds to solve puzzles
• Play as Death: You're just a temp, but the ultimate power of life and death is in your hands
• Dive into a rich, colourful world: Explore vivid environments in a pop-up book style and make your way through a completely original storyline!
Flipping Death is available from today as a physical retail release for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Fandomfare Gaming #MTGArena with Jadiri Gamer - January 22, 2019
- PUBG’s New ‘Vikendi’ Map Now Live On Consoles - January 22, 2019
- LIFE IS STRANGE 2 EPISODE 2 LAUNCH TRAILER REVEALED - January 22, 2019