ExTiX 18.10 LXQt Live DVD. It is for
ExTiX 18.10 LXQt DVD 64 bit is based on Debian and upcoming Ubuntu 18 upcoming Ubuntu 18.10Cosmic Cuttlefish (to be released 181018). The original system includes the Desktop Environment Gnome. After removing Gnome I have installed LXQt 0.13.0. LXQt is the Qt port and the upcoming version of LXDE, the Lightweight Desktop Environment. It is the product of the merge between the LXDE-Qt and the Razor-qt projects: A lightweight, modular, blazing-fast and user-friendly desktop environment. NOTE: This ExTiX LXQt Build is for installation to
NEWS ABOUT ExTiX 18.10 Build 181006 with the LXQt Desktop environment
1. ExTiX LXQt is based on upcoming Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish. LXQt 0.13.0 is used as Desktop environment. All packages have been updated to the latest version by 181006. Kernel 4.18.12-exton is used. (Kernel.org‘s kernel 4.18.12).
2. Firefox has replaced Google Chrome as Web Browser. It’s now possible to watch Netflixmovies also in Firefox (while running Linux).
3. I have replaced Ubuntu’s installer Ubiquity with Calamares Installer. Calamares is an installer framework. By design it is very customizable, in order to satisfy a wide variety of needs and use cases.
4. Other included important/useful packages are: LibreOffice, Thunderbird, GParted, Brasero, SMPlayer, GCC and other compilation tools so that you can install packages from source. Furthermore “all” multimedia codecs. Everything the average Linux user could wish for I would say.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- PUBG MOBILE CLUB OPEN 2020 SPRING SPLIT REGIONAL FINALS TO BEGIN IN INDIA & SOUTH ASIA THIS WEEKEND - February 18, 2020
- Jadiri Gamer MTG Arena Game of the Daydid the ground hog lie again I ask - February 18, 2020
- Kingdom Under Fire 2’s Third Update Brings New Raid, and New Missions - February 18, 2020