Boom Ball: Boost Edition a new Nintendo Switch™ exclusive game in the popular Boom Ball franchise loved by fans for its cheerful and compelling block-smashing fun.
Boom Ball: Boost Edition is a colorful game of brick-smashing ping pong, featuring explosive rectangular sheep, much silliness and classic multiball mayhem. Making full use of motion controls with Joy-Con™ controllers, the game offers an intuitive and user-friendly gameplay experience for players of all ages and experience levels.
According to Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer at Virtual Air Guitar Company, “Joy-Con motion controls are accurate and snappy. They’re able to capture the tiniest of movements. Combined with dynamic HD rumble reactions and the new Boost power, hitting balls and blowing stuff up in Boom Ball: Boost Edition feels very physical and satisfying.”
- Cheerful arcade action with manic multiball mayhem
- Intuitive Joy-Con™ motion controls
- Instant two-player fun
- Can also be played anywhere with the touch screen
- 50 scenic levels plus 10 bonus levels with extra challenge
- Boost power: Time your boosts perfectly for more speed and explosions
- HD rumble support
- Turbo Mode for the ultimate reaction challenge
- Supports TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode
Boom Ball: Boost Edition is available on the Nintendo eShop in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand at a price of $12.99 / €12.99 / £9.99.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Card reveals for Hearthstone’s upcoming expansion Rise of Shadows begin today! - March 26, 2019
- MTG Area Free Event CONSTRUCTED TREASURE Starts March 29 - March 26, 2019
- Today MTG Arena Black and White Magic, Jump on in the casting poolis Fine - March 26, 2019