Boom Ball: Boost Edition a new Nintendo Switch™ exclusive game in the popular Boom Ball franchise loved by fans for its cheerful and compelling block-smashing fun.
Boom Ball: Boost Edition is a colorful game of brick-smashing ping pong, featuring explosive rectangular sheep, much silliness and classic multiball mayhem. Making full use of motion controls with Joy-Con™ controllers, the game offers an intuitive and user-friendly gameplay experience for players of all ages and experience levels.
According to Aki Kanerva, Founder and Lead Designer at Virtual Air Guitar Company, “Joy-Con motion controls are accurate and snappy. They’re able to capture the tiniest of movements. Combined with dynamic HD rumble reactions and the new Boost power, hitting balls and blowing stuff up in Boom Ball: Boost Edition feels very physical and satisfying.”
- Cheerful arcade action with manic multiball mayhem
- Intuitive Joy-Con™ motion controls
- Instant two-player fun
- Can also be played anywhere with the touch screen
- 50 scenic levels plus 10 bonus levels with extra challenge
- Boost power: Time your boosts perfectly for more speed and explosions
- HD rumble support
- Turbo Mode for the ultimate reaction challenge
- Supports TV mode, tabletop mode and handheld mode
Boom Ball: Boost Edition is available on the Nintendo eShop in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand at a price of $12.99 / €12.99 / £9.99.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Grab the Wheel in the Newest Online Cross-Platform Kart Racing Game, KartRider: Drift! - November 17, 2019
- Planet Coaster arrives on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Summer 2020 - November 17, 2019
- New FPS Mobile Game, Red Dot, Soft Launch Today! - November 17, 2019