Players who purchased Descent: Underground during Descendent Studios’ Kickstarter campaign or Early Access will be able to participate in playtests starting in October or November, depending on their backer level. Additional information is available at Descendent’s website.
“We began this journey in open development with gamers, and we want to launch that way too,” said Eric Peterson, CEO of Descendent Studios. “Once Little Orbit joined in, it allowed us to build an even bigger single-player campaign and enhance the entire experience. Together we will bring the wonder of Descent to a new generation and we are grateful to everyone who has made that possible.”
In Descendent’s reimagining of the innovative and award-winning
Gamers who did not pick up Descent: Underground in Early Access can still get the pre-order version of Descent® on Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux PCs at http://descent2018.com.
Pre-order benefits include:
- PC Beta access starting in November!
- A custom version of the Generation III “Viola” ship w/ exclusive paint job!
- Special PC Beta challenges to unlock exclusive pre-season cosmetic rewards!
- FREE Multipass upgrade for multiplayer seasons 1 & 2 to unlock even more cosmetics through additional gameplay challenges!
- FREE “Secret Missions” DLC with additional single-player missions, landing later in 2019!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- TOM CLANCY’S RAINBOW SIX SIEGE REVEALS OPERATION PHANTOM SIGHT - May 19, 2019
- Guard of Wonderland Game - May 19, 2019
- Robolinux 10.5 Versions update - May 19, 2019