TRUE FEAR: Forsaken Souls is now available worldwide on Nintendo Switch!
Watch the official TRUE FEAR: Forsaken Souls Launch Trailer, which can be downloaded or viewed using the link below.
TRUE FEAR: Forsaken Souls will now make full use of the Nintendo Switch system capabilities, which enables gamers to play wherever and whenever they choose.
Watch the gameplay trailer:
TRUE FEAR: Forsaken Souls by Dimmie Azu, the first of a trilogy in Point & Click Horror Adventure has past one million downloads on Google Play Store, averaging 96% positive reviews from 64K players.
The game takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere.
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns.
- A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister's past… and your own!
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it's up to you!
- Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere.
- Includes the bonuses from the Collector's version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, wallpapers and extra cut-scenes.
- Touch Screen Support
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller supported
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part I is the first game of the trilogy.