Wizards of the Coast has announced its highly anticipated digital game Magic: The Gathering Arena is now free to download in Open Beta. Today all players in North America, Europe, Australia, and South America can download the legendary collectible card game and play the all-new Magic experience on Windows PC.
“Magic: The Gathering Arena is the future of digital Magic,” said Jeffrey Steefel, Vice President of Digital Development at Wizards of the Coast. “Our passionate Magic players have provided valuable feedback throughout Closed Beta allowing us to evolve and refine the game. We are humbled by the amount of support we have received so far and look forward to sharing the Arena experience with even more gamers online.”
Developed in-house by Wizards of the Coast’s Digital Games Studio, Magic: The Gathering Arena brings the same rich strategy and gameplay of the beloved tabletop game to PC in quick, intense, head to head battles. In Magic: The Gathering Arena players can jump right into Quick and Competitive Play using one of the five carefully crafted pre-built decks earned in the tutorial and can customize their own decks from an expansive library of current Magic cards. The game is free to download and lets players battle for rewards including in-game currency, cards, and booster packs. Players can also earn an additional five pre-built decks by completing daily quests.
At the start of Open Beta players can look forward to the following:
- GUILDS OF RAVNICA – Magic: The Gathering’s latest card set will be available on Sept. 27 at Open Beta release.
- SPECIAL IN-GAME SINGLETON EVENT – All Open Beta players will have access to a special Singleton constructed event on us (it won’t cost gold or gems to enter) from September 27 through October 1.
- SEALED FORMAT – Magic: The Gathering‘s format where players build a 40-card deck from six unopened booster packs, is introduced to Magic: The Gathering Arena.
- REDEEMABLE CODES – Starting with Guilds of Ravnica‘s physical release, retail product from the tabletop card set will contain codes redeemable in Magic: The Gathering Arena in select regions.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nostalgia-Inducing Roguelite Adventure ‘Sparklite’ Reveals New Teaser Trailer and Screenshots - March 19, 2019
- PUBG MOBILE Celebrating One Amazing Year – Exciting Gameplay and Crossover Action Made it Popular Around the World - March 19, 2019
- Sin and Sacrifice, the new DLC for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, is now out! - March 19, 2019