You wake up one evening to find Death drinking tea while sitting on your sofa. Broke, friendless and apparently soul-less, He offers you a temporary job at the premiere, local, shady hole-in-the-wall, DEAD-END.
Maintaining a healthy Work-Life balance is pretty tricky on a good day but it’s damn near impossible when your boss threatens foreclosure on your mortal existence. As the new bartender at DEAD-END, you’ll make new friends, mix weird drinks, all while navigating Life, Death and everything in between.
Grimm & Tonic is an exploration in interactive fiction. A way of exploring the trials and ennui that comes with being an adult. Identifying the running themes of a less than ideal humdrum, life and how we can sometimes lose sight of what's important. It's a story about how we handle our professional lives, how we unwind and how we define ourselves. The story investigates themes such as 'Wishing vs. Desire vs. Action', 'Locus of Control' and 'Coping Mechanisms' against an urban fantasy backdrop. 'Magic' is used as a stand-in for technology. The story seeks to recast mundane everyday problems in a different light offering new perspectives and insight.
Game Play Feature
- A Diverse cast 25+ unique characters!
- A Jazzy, Noir, Manga inspired Aesthetic!
- Choices that matter!
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Nostalgia-Inducing Roguelite Adventure ‘Sparklite’ Reveals New Teaser Trailer and Screenshots - March 19, 2019
- PUBG MOBILE Celebrating One Amazing Year – Exciting Gameplay and Crossover Action Made it Popular Around the World - March 19, 2019
- Sin and Sacrifice, the new DLC for Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, is now out! - March 19, 2019