Repulse Game Studio announces that their upcoming Virtual Reality Sci-fi action game Experiment Gone Rogue will start a third round of closed beta testing.
The applicants will be given free keys to access the beta on the studio's Discord channel. The game requires either an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive headsets. To get free keys, players can contact the team after they join their Discord server or on the company’s Twitter and Facebook.
The beta version will have the following features listed below and more:
- Both smooth locomotion and teleportation systems
- Dynamic gunplay: crouch and keep your head down to dodge bullets.
- A realistic fighting experience: physics based punching that transfers your punch velocity into the game.
- A wide variety of weapons and rare versions of them.
- Multiple Boss fights.
- Flying vehicles to move across the night skies.
- Eating delicious looking food to replenish your health.
- A storyline that you piece together.
- VR Go Go bar with a champagne room and randomly generated beautiful women.
- KRAFTON, INC. ANNOUNCES THE FUTURE OF BATTLE ROYALE, PUBG: NEW STATE - February 25, 2021
- Illegal Transporter Simulator will allow you to experience the real road experiments - February 25, 2021
- Yupitergrad jumps into PlayStation VR today! - February 25, 2021