Repulse Game Studio announces that their upcoming Virtual Reality Sci-fi action game Experiment Gone Rogue will start a third round of closed beta testing.
The applicants will be given free keys to access the beta on the studio's Discord channel. The game requires either an Oculus Rift or HTC Vive headsets. To get free keys, players can contact the team after they join their Discord server or on the company’s Twitter and Facebook.
The beta version will have the following features listed below and more:
- Both smooth locomotion and teleportation systems
- Dynamic gunplay: crouch and keep your head down to dodge bullets.
- A realistic fighting experience: physics based punching that transfers your punch velocity into the game.
- A wide variety of weapons and rare versions of them.
- Multiple Boss fights.
- Flying vehicles to move across the night skies.
- Eating delicious looking food to replenish your health.
- A storyline that you piece together.
- VR Go Go bar with a champagne room and randomly generated beautiful women.
- Roblox [+5 CARS] Car Tycoon! Demo By Novaly Tycoons - November 25, 2020
- GOBBLE GOBBLE! WADDLE ON OVER TO THE STEAM AUTUMN SALE AND SNAG SOLASTA: CROWN OF THE MAGISTER FOR YOUR HOLIDAY TABLE - November 25, 2020
- Roblox High School 2 By Roblox High School: Fan Club update new Beta features - November 25, 2020