The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR will launch at physical retail stores in North America on November 13, 2018 and worldwide on November 16, 2018 for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The companies also announced that two downloadable content updates for the game are in development, the first of which will release this Thursday, October 4 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Details regarding the DLC updates can be found below.
The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR has been well received by fans and critics alike since its initial digital launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on August 28. Operation Sports describes the game as “exciting, fun, and authentic,” and “likely to fill a void left by EA Sports.” GameSpot calls this year’s instalment is “a drive forward for the golf simulation series,” and Digital Trends says, “With 2K and the PGA Tour on board, it seems that The Golf Club series could have a bright future. As it stands, The Golf Club 2019 is the premier golf sim today.”
DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT UPDATES:
DLC Update #1 – Releasing Thursday, October 4
- New PGA TOUR Course: The first update will include an all-new licensed PGA TOUR course for free, Atlantic Beach Country Club, which is home to the web.com TOUR Championship where some of the world’s best golfers compete for their PGA TOUR card and a shot at becoming professionals. The new course will be integrated into the PGA TOUR Career Mode schedule, as well as all other modes and matchmaking options.
- New Character Customisation Options: The first update also introduces new character customisation options, including new PGA TOUR branded hats.
- Game Improvements: In addition to the new content, the October 4 update also brings a myriad of additional bug fixes, optimisations, and quality of life improvements, which can be found in the full patch notes.
DLC Update #2 – Releasing later this year
- Additional Character Customization Options: The second update will introduce more character customization options, including licensed Under Armour shirts, shoes, and glasses, additional PGA TOUR branded hats, and more color and pattern options for existing clothing.
- Game Improvements: Additional bug fixes, optimisations, and quality of life improvements are planned as the team continues to support the game’s player community.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment no.1 source in, Gaming news, Live Game Streaming , PC Gaming & related Events E3, Gamecon and more, eSports event news and releases gaming technologies.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\