Photon coin must also be acknowledged for its distinct use cases. The coin is being traded,
exchanged, and distributed in prevailing games such as Fortnite, CSGO, and TF2. The multi-use, multi-coin advantage puts Photon, and thus the entire BlakeStream, at the head of this roaring contemporary race, that is, the race to win the hearts and minds of gamers who are enthusiastic about cryptocurrency and express major passion towards the entertainment /gaming industry.
Photon integrates with, enhances, and bridges the important gap between gaming and the new, untapped, underutilized world of cryptocurrency. The facilitation of micro-payments using cryptocurrency within the game and across the entire platform is Photon’s primary use case. Other use cases of Photon are many, and can be expanded upon, but the future vision for the coin is best summarized as an in-game currency and can specifically be broken into the points below :
- Photon uses a micro-payments currency within the BlakeStream, along with the other 5 BlakeStream coins.
- Photon uses a native in-game currency in the upcoming Battlegrip, Ledgend of Blake RPG, and Blakezone.
A massive-multiplayer gaming platform-created by the PHO developers
- Photon uses an added mod in multiple online video games as an in-game currency where permissible and legal.
- Photon uses an in-game currency in industry wide mobile gaming.
- Photon uses a digital content purchasing method for the Free to Play(F2P) type of games.
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Virtual Reality Puzzler Squishies heading to Steam on January 24th - January 24, 2020
- T-Rex Interactive announced a release date for the “Box Kid Adventures”. They also showed a new trailer and screenshots. - January 24, 2020
- InnoGames honors white hat hacker for his contribution to increased security in Forge of Empires - January 24, 2020