KILLING FLOOR 2 with today’s release of the KILLING FLOOR 2 – HALLOWEEN HORRORS: MONSTER MASQUERADE update. Launching today for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC via Steam, today’s free content update introduces the brand-new Monster Ball map, full Halloween makeovers for all zeds and bosses with all-new models, effects, and sounds. All this comes in addition to new weapons, limited-time items, matchmaking improvements, and more.
In addition, following the recent announcement that Tripwire Interactive will expand its role as a developer to include game publishing - and its partnership with ROAD REDEMPTION developer EQ-Games to bring the critically acclaimed action racer to consoles - today’s update also connects the worlds of KILLING FLOOR 2 and ROAD REDEMPTION for the very first time.
Players with both KILLING FLOOR 2 and ROAD REDEMPTION in their Steam library will get access to an exclusive in-game crossover! Starting today, KILLING FLOOR 2 players can look forward to wielding the Road Redeemer. Wrapped in barbed wire and best suited for the Berserker class in KILLILNG FLOOR 2, the Road Redeemer bat is a favored weapon of the road warriors of ROAD REDEMPTION. Also starting today, ROAD REDEMPTION players on Steam can also expect two new riders from the KILLING FLOOR 2 universe to join the fray: Hans Volter and DJ Skully. This exciting crossover will also be available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One players when ROAD REDEMPTIONlaunches for console systems later this year. More information on the exact timing of the crossover availability for consoles will be coming soon!
KILLING FLOOR 2 – HALLOWEEN HORRORS: MONSTER MASQUERADEupdate key features include:
- New Map: Monster Ball
- Test your mettle in this brand-new map with limited-time event objectives and rewards.
- New Looks Halloween Makeover
- Celebrate Halloween with a full makeover for all enemies and bosses with new models, visual effects, and sound effects.
- New Tunes
- Lend us your ears for new main menu tracks, action tracks, and trader time tracks.
- New Weapons
- MKB42 – Commando
- HZ Medic Assault Rifle/Grenade Launcher – Field Medic/Commando
- FN-Fal – Sharpshooter / Commando
- ROAD REDEMPTION Exclusive Weapon: The Road Redeemer
- This chained bat for the Berserker class is available exclusively on Steam for players with ROAD REDEMPTION in their Steam library.
For full details on the updates and improvements coming with the KILLING FLOOR 2 – HALLOWEEN HORRORS: MONSTER MASQUERADE update, please head to the official Halloween microsite here.
In KILLING FLOOR 2, players descend into continental Europe where the outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiment has quickly spread and gained unstoppable momentum, essentially paralyzing the European Union— Just one month after the events in the original KILLING FLOOR, the specimen clones are everywhere and civilization is in disarray; communications have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe know survival and self-preservation too well and lucky survivors have gone into hiding.
Not all have given up hope though... A group of civilians and mercenaries have banded together to combat the outbreak and established privately funded operation bases across Europe. Upon tracking specimen clone outbreaks, players will descend into zed-laden hot zones and exterminate them.
KILLING FLOOR 2 is developed and published by Tripwire Interactive and is published at retail by Deep Silver and Iceberg Interactive for the Xbox One, Xbox One X, PlayStation®4 Pro, PlayStation®4, and PC. This title has been rated M by the ESRB, PEGI 18, USK 18.
Fandomfare Gaming Entertainment Video Games | Game Reviews | Game Streaming |Linux Distribution | more than 20-year online gaming and following the gaming industry\
Latest posts by JADIRI GAMER (see all)
- Tesla to chops its workforce by 7 percent,fourth-quarter profit - January 18, 2019
- Challengermode expands the NEL to the Balkans together with Fortuna - January 18, 2019
- Last chance to get tickets for Europe’s biggest B2B mobile games event! - January 18, 2019